- United Kingdom
Click on the product you intend to buy to see it in detail. On the product page select your size and click “add to bag”. Your items will be added to the Shopping Bag. From the Shopping Bag you can review the items added. After reviewing the selected item(s) you can proceed to place your order by clicking “Buy”.
Checkout consists of 6 simple steps:
1. My account: Login as a returning customer or register and enjoy the advantages of being an El Ganso customer. You can also continue with your purchase without registering.
2. Addresses: Select your billing address, and delivery address. You can enter new addresses in both fields. You can also select store pick up.
3. Shipping: Select your preferred shipping method.
4. Form of payment: Select your preferred form of payment.
5. Order confirmation: Review your order details. If you agree click the place order button. If you have opted to pay by credit card or PayPal you will be redirected to the payment gateway to enter your details.
6. Once your purchase is complete you will receive an order confirmation by email. You will be able to track the shipment thanks to the tracking number you will receive in a second email. Enjoy it!
If you would like to receive an invoice, forward your order confirmation along with your invoice details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send your invoice via email as quickly as possible.
You can pay with any type of card. La Caixa’s “Add-on Payments” system allows us to offer this service with the maximum guarantees and display an optimised payment system to enhance the experience of our clients. In addition La Caixa uses a secure server equipped with the latest technology to ensure data protection safety.
You can also pay using any payment system supported by PayPal.
If the delivery address is within Spanish mainland you can also pay by COD.
If the delivery address is in Spain you can choose to finance your purchase with Aplazame.
For standard shipping the maximum delivery time is estimated as 2-3 business days depending on the destination. During sales and promotions periods, delivery may take up to 7 business days.
Yes. If you are a registered customer you can track your order from your account. If you are not registered you can phone our Customer Service Department: 900 897 722 (Spain), +33 805 321 040 (France), +34 910 609 593 (International) or +34 628 404 337 (Whatsapp) from Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. and from 9 a.m.to 15 p.m. on Friday or send an email to email@example.com.
Returns (within 30 days after receipt of order): The easiest way to return an item is to visit any of El Ganso stores excluding department stores (El Corte Inglés and Galeries Lafayette) and El Ganso Outlets. At the store you can request a non-expiring voucher or the amount refund. In that case, our colleagues will notify us once they have received the product, and we will proceed to refund the amount. You can also ship the item(s) to our web store which address you can find below. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Having received the item and verified its condition, we will refund the corresponding amount. Items must be returned with the label, unused, and in good conditions. Return address is:
ATT: ONLINE RETURN
C/ Camino de Alovera, 4-6
Cabanillas del Campo, CP 19171
Inside the parcel you should indicate your full name and order number. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing about the shipping Company, and the tracking number. You can have a look tour Return Conditions here www.elganso.com/.
Exchanges (within 30 days from receipt of order): The easiest way to exchange an item is to visit any of El Ganso stores excluding department stores (El Corte Inglés and Galeries Lafayette) and El Ganso Outlets, and present the order confirmation. At the store you can exchange the item for another size, another item or request a non-expiring voucher. You can also do so by email: reply to the purchase receipt emailed or write to email@example.com indicating the order number. You can exchange the item for another size or another article of the same amount, subject to availability. In this case the delivery agent who collects the item to be exchanged, delivers the new item. There is no charge for shipping costs on the first exchange.
The Return and Exchange Policy only applies to returned items which are clean, undamaged, unused, and with the original labels. Consult other terms and conditions at www.elganso.com.
Yes, from Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. and from 9 a.m. to 15 p.m. on Friday, you can resolve your concerns by contacting through one of the following ways:
- By phone, toll-free at 900 897 722 (Spain), +33 805 321 040 (France) and +34 910 609 593 (International)
- By Whatsapp at +34 628 404 337
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, provided the order has not entered the packaging and shipping process. You can request cancellation by calling our Customer Service Department: 900 897 722 (Spain), +33 805 321 040 (France), +34 910 609 593 (International) or +34 628 404 337 (Whatsapp) , from Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. and from 9 a.m. to 15 p.m. on Friday,or by sending an email to email@example.com.
We will replace it free of charge as soon as possible. Please call our Customer Service Department: 900 897 722 (Spain), +33 805 321 040 (France), +34 910 609 593 (International) or +34 628 404 337 (Whatsapp) from Monday through Thursday from 9am to 6pm and Friday 9am to 3pm, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Te lo cambiaremos por el artículo correcto lo antes posible y sin coste alguno. Para solucionarlo llama a nuestro Departamento de Atención al Cliente: 900 897 722 (España), +33 805 321 040 (Francia), +34 910 609 593 (Internacional) o +34 628 404 337 (Whatsapp) de L a J de 9h a 18h y V de 9h a 15h. También puedes enviar un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
Yes. From your account, at the bottom of the page you can subscribe to our newsletter.
Yes. From your account, at the bottom of the page you can unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Information on the processing of your personal data pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016.
- The data controller is us, under our dull corporate name, ACTURUS CAPITAL, S.L., with Tax Identification number B83233346, and registered office for such purpose at C/ Impresores 14, Polígono Industrial Prado Del Espino, 28660 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid.
- The reason we have your personal information is so that we can to send you emails (we don’t have messenger geese) with our news or offers that we think you might like.
- We will keep your data for as long as we think is necessary to perform our service or, otherwise, for the statutory period.
- To access, change or erase your data, and to exercise other rights or claims, you need to contact our DPO, David Díaz, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Para más información sobre tus derechos y sobre la normativa de protección de datos aplicable puedes consultar nuestra Política de Privacidad.