- BIENVENIDO, EN QUÉ MUNDO VIVES?
- WELCOME, IN WHICH WORLD DO YOU LIVE?
- BIENVENUE, DANS QUEL MONDE VOUS VIVEZ?
GANSOCIETY CARD – GENERAL CONDITIONS
This Gansociety card gives you many advantages. You can use it to earn and use money which you accumulate on your purchases (apart from El Corte Inglés stores). El Ganso will be able to send you commercial information via email, elganso.com, text message, telephone or by post. The Gansociety card is personal and non-transferable. The holder must be a natural person over the age of 18 who must show their DNI (National Identification Document), NIE (Foreigner Identification Number) or supporting identity document when registering. To be part of Gansociety, you must read the general conditions, provide the requested personal details and accept the general conditions by signing.
The general conditions can also be found on elganso.com and you can be consulted at any time. The use of the card implies recognition and acceptance of the general conditions.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE MEMBER
1. If your Gansociety card gets lost or stolen, please report this to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You must return the card if instructed to do so by Acturus Capital S.L.
OBLIGATIONS OF EL GANSO
1. To cancel cards reported lost or stolen and replace them in accordance with the established procedures. The new card shall maintain the balance accumulated on the previous one.
2. To keep the details provided in the card application and any updates confidential.
3. To attend to the member through the customer service centre, on +34 918 144 812 or by email via email@example.com.
1. The member must present the Gansociety card at the till or identify themselves as a member every time they make a purchase at any El Ganso store (except El Corte Inglés stores) or via the online store. The volume of sales will be recorded on the card.
2. Each member will earn money according to the volume of sales made in all countries registered at the time or via the online store. Sales cannot be recorded at any time after they are completed.
3. The money accumulated can be used at any El Ganso store (except El Corte Inglés stores) including the online store, one day after the purchase.
4. In the event of a purchase being refunded, either completely or partially, the Gansociety card and DNI or NIE must be presented along with the purchase receipt in order to cancel the money accumulated with that purchase.
5. The member will be informed of the money that they have accumulated on elganso.com and/or in an El Ganso store. This information will not be communicated by customer services via telephone.
6. Purchasing items with the money accumulated on the card does not generate more money.
7. The money accumulated shall expire after one year from the first purchase.
1. Acturus Capital can revoke the Gansociety card in case of non-fulfilment of any of the obligations of the member.
2. The member can also cancel the Gansociety card at any time, by communicating this desire in writing (letter, email, fax) to Acturus Capital, S.L. and attaching a copy of their DNI, NIE or supporting identity document.
3. Cancellation of the Gansociety card shall provoke the loss of all the rights associated with its use.
4. Acturus Capital S.L. reserves the right to cancel the loyalty programme at any time. In this case, the member shall have the right to make use of the money accumulated in the three months that follow the programme cancellation date, which shall be communicated on elganso.com and/or at points of sale.
MODIFICATION OF CONDITIONS
Acturus Capital S.L. can modify these conditions if it communicates that it is doing so to the members, a requirement that the parties expressly agree is understood to be fulfilled with the publication of the modifications on elganso.com and/or in points of sale. If the member does not agree with the changes, they may return their card to Acturus Capital to proceed with its cancellation.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15 /1999 on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data will be stored in a file under the responsibility of Acturus CAPITAL SL, in order to manage their loyalty card for to benefit from the terms offered by our organization.
You can exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the following address: C/ IMPRESORES 14, POL. IND. PRADO DEL ESPINO 28660, Boadilla del Monte (MADRID).
If within the period of 30 days do not tell us otherwise, we understand that your data has not been modified, you agree to notify any change and that we have your consent to treat them as mentioned earlier as well as send information to promotional or advertising, which we believe may be of interest to the email address you provided.