- BIENVENIDO, EN QUÉ MUNDO VIVES?
- WELCOME, IN WHICH WORLD DO YOU LIVE?
- BIENVENUE, DANS QUEL MONDE VOUS VIVEZ?
El Ganso is taking a step forward in terms of social and environmental responsibility, focusing on diversity and a society that respects the environment.
Its production standards ensure the use of first-class materials and strict controls of both quality and production, with responsible suppliers engaged in a group project.
As a company that is committed to the environment, El Ganso works with environmentally-conscious suppliers, as in the case of its sneakers, which are produced from biodegradable materials with low pollution levels.
Not only does El Ganso focus on responsible production, but it is also conscious of the importance of contributing actively to improvements within society. This is why it collaborates with:- Fundación Madrina, which has the charitable aim of “promoting, helping and dignifying women and infancy”
- - Fundación Aladina, created with the objective of helping children and adolescents suffering from cancer, as well as their families, by providing integral support.
- - Fundación Leucemia y Linfoma, to improve the quality of life and integral care for people affected by leukaemia and lymphoma.
- - Fundación Deporte y Desafío, which promotes the social integration of people with physical, intellectual or sensory disabilities through sport.
- - Legado María de Villota, founded to spread the Formula 1 driver’s values and continue her charitable work alongside people with illnesses and the most-needed collectives.
- - Spain Start-up Summit, an initiative for promoting and supporting emerging businesses and talents.
- - Theodora Children’s Charity, to humanise hospital stays for children through humour, play and excitement.
- - Make A Wish Foundation, whose objective is to bring joy to children suffering from serious illnesses by enriching their lives with personal experiences of hope, strength and happiness.
- - Showing Foundation, with the aim of promoting universal values among young people to contribute to enriching the person and humanising society.